University of Twente Scholarship (UTS). The scholarship is intended for international applicants who wish to take master’s degrees in various MSc programs at the University of Twente. The university in the Netherlands provides around 50 master’s scholarships for one year with a value of € 3,000 – € 25,000. The scholarship can be used to take the MSc program with a duration of one or two years.
Other benefits, attending the opening of the academic year together with university VIPs, being one of the most promising university students, as well as exclusive opportunities to take part in three award programs, namely Research honors, Design honors, or Change leaders.
Specifically, for two years of study, there are additional criteria for extending UTS scholarships in the second year.
These criteria include an average score of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quarter in the first year, taking at least 50 percent of European Credits at the end of the third quarter of the first year, and taking 90 percent of European Credits before the start of the second-year program.
• Applied Mathematics
• Applied Physics
• Biomedical Engineering
• Business Administration
• Business Information Technology
• Chemical Engineering
• Civil Engineering and Management
• Communication Studies
• Computer Science
• Construction Management and Engineering
• Educational Science and Technology
• Electrical Engineering
• Embedded Systems
• European Studies
• Health Sciences
• Human Media Interaction
• Industrial Design Engineering
• Industrial Engineering and Management
• Internet Science & Technology
• Environmental and Energy Management
• Mechanical Engineering
• Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
• Public Administration
• Science Education and Communication
• Sustainable Energy Technology
• Systems and Control
- Registration for UT scholarships is separate from the application for admission to study at the University of Twente. Apart from funding, you must get an admission letter first.
- You have been accepted (provisionally) in one of the UT Masters programs that qualifies starting in the 2019/2020 academic year (September). Please note: After completing your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a student source
- You have not graduated from the UT postgraduate program
eligible to obtain an entry visa to the Netherlands (if any)
- Comply with the general English language proficiency requirements, IELTS 6.5 or iBT TOEFL 90.
- You do not qualify for a Dutch study loan
- Twente University Scholarships are scholarships for the best students. Usually this means that you are among the best 5 to 10 percent in the
Before applying for a scholarship, applicants must first register for one of the master’s programs at the University of Twente (listed above). The deadline for university admission is May 1, 2019 for lectures starting September 2019. And the next deadline is October 1, 2019 for lectures starting February 2020. After being temporarily accepted by obtaining a conditional admission letter, you can then register for the scholarship program by using the student number that you have obtained.
Registration for the UTS 2019 scholarship opens online on the UTS website. Scholarship registration for the first period is open from 15 October 2018 – 1 February 2019 for the September 2019 lecture.
Furthermore, the second period University of Twente scholarship registration is open from May 1 2019 – 1 September 2019 for lectures beginning January 2020.
Study Information Center
Telephone: +31 (0) 53 4895489
University of Twente
7522 NB Enschede
t: +31 (0) 53 489 9111